Skip to main content

Pissed At Men Syndrome.

Yesterday was probably the worst school day I have ever had in my entire life. And it was all because I had a reeeaallllyy bad case of the pissed at men syndrome. Aka pms. ;) Everything that could possibly bother me did and then all of it was multiplied by 5,000,000,000. I spent a good chunk of yesterday holding my breathe, screaming, and trying not to punch people. For example, the last thing on the planet I wanted to talk about was math and or physics and I got stopped every.single.passing.period. by someone who wanted to talk math and or physics. During those precious five minutes of time I need to get halfway across the school or go find find my best friend because I really really need a hug. But I can't do that when I have to talk math!
I.Hate.Math.Alot. At the current moment. So please, lets not talk about it.
Anyways, I think that the next fad like those boobies bracelet should be a pms campaign.They should make something to wear so that people will leave you alone! Or at least learn how to drive, not talk about math, not be perfectionists, super annoying, learn how to play music instead of moaning on the radio, and make softer steering wheels to bang your head on at the red lights.
I would like to take the time here to apologize to anyone in particular that I was rude to yesterday. It was just not a good day.

Comments

  1. I hate pms almost as much as I hate the world when I'm feeling that way. Perhaps more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...