Skip to main content

Bowl Half Empty

It's been a crazy weekend. But, this morning, I thought of some reasons to be positive while in the shower. And some jokes for my stand up routine.

1. I'm not pregnant! Not that that was a worry of mine, my wallet still has this in it.

Get it? ;)

2. I can say I'm looking at the toilet bowl as half empty and not be called a pessimist. 

3. I have no desire to go out to eat ever again. Or eat desserts. So that saves my wallet and my blood sugar.

4. I have no energy to take a long shower- saving water! 

5. I wanted to give up the internet during break, staring at a computer screen makes me feel sick!

6. Why am I blogging then?

7. I have lots of time to write. Well, except for reason 4.

8. I have lots of time to read! Well, except reading makes me feel sick too.

9. I'll look awesome for swim suit season now. Except, I don't wear bikinis. Or know how to swim. And there's a foot of snow outside. 

10. I have an excuse to nap all day

11. I no longer see eating saltine crackers out of a package as awesome. So I won't be taking them from restraunts anymore. More for the rest of humanity. 

12. I don't have to think of an excuse for not going to parties this week.

13. If I have to puke at work, I can puke in either a trash can or the recycling bin! 

That's all for now. Goodnight. 

Comments

  1. Feel better soon!!! And hahaha I totally get #1.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Liebster-ing it up!

Funny story. A few days ago I was reading all the blogs I follow like I usually do. And of course I read  Jana's  blog and read about how she had won the Liebster award. I had no idea what it was, so I read her post full of fun facts, and for everyone I kept nodding my head going, I DO THAT TOO! Then today I re-read her blog, and realized that she'd nominated me for the Liebster award as well! It was a very exciting moment. Thank you! So I guess this is how it works, I think, I'm new to this whole thing. I totally just stole this off Jana's blog ;) "The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say 'you're doing a great job.' It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it's also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs & get them more readers/ followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated y...

Getting lost makes me feel ashfishsihfasjshd ngklea sometimes.

Yesterday was my first shift at my new job at the college bookstore. It went pretty great! I like being a cashier a whole lot more than organizing the same bin of bras the fifth time that hour. Ringing up customers text books made me excited to go get mine and start the learning. I probably won't be feeling that way in a few weeks though haha. I'm nowhere close to getting the hang of the cash register yet, but I know how to answer most questions. (You usually just send them to the book section and make the people over there deal with it.) The only time I was completely confused was when a guy came in and asked me for directions to another city. I didn't know being a gps was expected. Over all a great day. Then today happened. Today I wasn't even officially working, I had a mandatory sexual harassment and work place violence meeting. Woo! Sounds fun huh? I showed up ten minutes early, clocked in, then was told to head to the North Classrooms. I looked around and there ...