This week was my birthday, and it was amazing. I felt so loved and happy and just, ahh. I loved all the birthday texts, phone calls, and messages of love. Sammy spoiled me of course, along with my family. :) Thank you for your love, support, and for always being there for me. I love you all : ) Sorry this lacks eloquence.
I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...



Happy belated birthday girl!!! Hope it was great!
ReplyDelete