Skip to main content

This week

I started a new story. It's even a little bit fantasy. I'm getting really excited about it.

I discovered the art of the blow dryer and diffuser. I'm loving my hair now! Curls, curls, curls.

I love this outfit. Yes, I took this in a bathroom.
I'm loving wearing jeans. Fall! Yay!

I keep finding awesome crockpot recipes I want to try out.

Getting sang to in Primary is the awkwardest thing ever. Hello, I'm a giant over here standing next to the other birthday girl!

It's my birthday week. I convinced Sammy that since we don't celebrate Hanukah, that I should get an entire birthday week and it'll balance out in the end.

I'm loving my lit class, hating public health and economics o life.

Someone who has crazy anxiety should not take public health. It's like Web M.D but, for everything. I thought I had lymphoma earlier this week. And I gave myself the symptoms of heart disease with my mind. Oh silly mind.

I really loved this quote. This is something I've always struggled with. Whenever I'm having a bad day or upset about something, I felt like I wasn't allowed to feel sad, wasn't allowed to feel anything. But, that's crap. It's important to deal with your emotions, otherwise they show up in other places. Like anxiety. It's ok to feel sad about things. Just like it's ok to feel happy about things.
I finished a novel that was purely description with little plot. and. I actually liked it. I'm growing up! Hahaha.

There are going to be crazy socks at my wedding. It is going to rock.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...