They built a new bowling alley near us and Aaron and I went with my family. It was a ton of fun! Between the four of us, we were able to all take turns bowling, eating, and playing games while also entertaining Aaron.
My mom was a beast at bowling and had a score double of all ours. The second game Aaron needed to eat so my brother bowled on my turns and his and did way better when he was bowling as me.
We won Aaron this bouncy ball with all of our tickets. We also got a bag of M&M's and split it between us all, ending up with four each.
We had pizza and fries and Aaron stole a bite of a fry from me. He chewed it up just fine! Also I love this outfit so much, I want him to wear overalls all the time.
I love the classic arcade games so much!
This is my son. I love him.
My bother had to crouch quite a bit for this picture since he's almost a foot taller than me.


Comments
Post a Comment