Skip to main content

Brain Farts

Yesterday was full of brain farts. Like, a lot. I read the news that it was going to snow, saw it was sunny outside and said, ya know what, I'm only taking a little jacket with me. That wasn't very fun walking to the bus stop.

I forgot to refill my medicine until the last minute, then realized it had no refills.

When the doctor asked when my last menstrual cycle was, I told her a day in the future. Forgot what week it was.

Zipped two different jackets together and didn't notice until I went to take a nap.


I was giggling in my sleep. For a good ten minutes. I never would have known without Joice.

I was so excited for the new episode of NCIS, that I arranged a way for myself to watch it in a friend's room. Seven o clock rolled around and I went over to their room. He wasn't there, and his roommate and girlfriend were watching tv. They very kindly said that I could watch it though and left. So I sat there and flipped through the channels, so confused why it wasn't on. WHY WASN'T IT ON?!?! Joice said maybe it was being skipped this week, so we got out the computer to look. 

Oh hey. It was Monday. NCIS comes on on Tuesdays. And that my friends, was the epitome of my brain farts. 

Comments

  1. My fav is that you zipped two diff jackets together!!! I think you could start a new fad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually really impressed that you could zip them together haha. Most jackets have different sized zippers. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...