Skip to main content

Catch Up!

So, there goes February! And I've posted about once. So it's time to play catch up. I shall have lots of lovely blog posts for the rest of this week. And they're pretty exciting. Ok, one of them is really exciting the rest are just catch up. For this first post, all the things that don't fit into their own topic.

Awesome pen I got in my cereal! It writes really well! A guy in my poetry workshop has the Obi Wan Kenobi one. That made me so excited.

I thought I looked nice

Sad about the below zero weather. I wore socks under and over my pants. 

This is how I roll.

She was thirsty

Ok, these are the COOLEST things ever. They're Jamberry wraps. You sort of heat them onto your nails. I'm the girl whose nails chip after three hours and these are still on and look great. I have some more coming in the mail and I'm so excited! Oh Jamberry, want to sponsor me????

 
We don't get to sit down at work. But I came in and found a chair in the stockroom and it was in my way. So I thought, why not sit in it?! I was a very happy lady and glad that I was the only girl in the department ;) My co-worker was taking pictures of me though, which is kind of weird, but I think I look cute while yelling at the camera so I felt the need to post this. 


I thought this was funny. I hope that he got that I was kidding. Ok, I was only semi kidding. That kids birthday is forever engrained in my head because I'm a freak and remember every guys birthday that I've ever liked (my five year old husbands birthday- October 29th. Oh. My. Goodness. My five year old husband and my for real almost husband have the same birthday. This is too, too, weird. . . I only remember this because we argued when we were little because he always said he was older than me because his birthday was on a 29th and mine was on a 25th and 29 is bigger than 25 but I quickly corrected him that September comes before October and 25 comes before 29.) and yeah, couldn't he at least have the decency to store my birthday up there in his brain even though we never talk anymore? Goodness. 

I'm wearing Sammy's tie and I forgot to give it back when he dropped me off at home. I feel so special and like we just started dating again and all giddy inside. It's not going to be long where if I accidentally take his things he'll have to wait until the next day to get them back because soon, we'll be living together! Eep! Until then, I will wear Sammy's tie around the house and periodically sniff it. 

Comments

  1. The tie picture totally made me laugh. I totally remember when you brought to YW a necklace that you had stolen from some boy because he smelled good ... now you are marrying him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What what! Your two husband's birthdays match... That's intense. It's a good sign, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Liebster-ing it up!

Funny story. A few days ago I was reading all the blogs I follow like I usually do. And of course I read  Jana's  blog and read about how she had won the Liebster award. I had no idea what it was, so I read her post full of fun facts, and for everyone I kept nodding my head going, I DO THAT TOO! Then today I re-read her blog, and realized that she'd nominated me for the Liebster award as well! It was a very exciting moment. Thank you! So I guess this is how it works, I think, I'm new to this whole thing. I totally just stole this off Jana's blog ;) "The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say 'you're doing a great job.' It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it's also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs & get them more readers/ followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated y...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...