Happy Father's Day! I went out to see Star Trek with my dad and it. was. EPIC! I love going to the movies with my dad. I love getting to see Star Trek with him. He loves it and I love getting to share in that and learn about it myself for the first time. I love my dad so much, and am so blessed by all the things he does for me. He's an awesome amazing man and always has my back. He's always been such a hard worker and loves to learn.
I always get so excited when I see Star Trek things, hear about mixers, see motherboards, or anything connected to my dad because it reminds me of him. I'm thankful he's always able to help me with my computer and anything related to that. Or all my physics homework. I'm glad he always told me to do my stupid SOAR projects. I love my dad.
Now for the sake of internet security, which he has taught me much of, I must cut this short so as not to give away our identities ; )
Comments
Post a Comment