I have a moment every week during singing time where I seriously consider walking out and not coming back.
I have a hard time transitioning out of my Primary voice after class.
I really miss going to Sunday school and Relief society. I miss leaving feeling uplifted and like I've learned exactly what I need.
I have so much respect for mothers.
Primary makes me scared to have children.
I watched an episode of SuperNanny hoping it would teach me how to control the kids better. It didn't.
Bullying starts early. I'm so shocked by the things that I hear every week and have no idea how to respond.
There's one little boy in my class who makes me want to cry every week. He is so sweet. He always sits right next to me, even if I have to move to separate some of the other kids. He always smiles so big whenever asked to say the prayer of pick something off the board, he doesn't expect he's going to be picked and when he is he's so happy. One week when I was about ripping my hair out in the lesson, he sat in his chair, folded his arms and legs and started singing reverently, quietly. He's the only one in the class that actually knows what my name is.
I'm hoping this Sunday will go good.
Comments
Post a Comment