Three hours. Just three more hours of calculators and then, weekend! And not just any weekend, but a weekend with all my family! I couldn't be more excited for them all to get here. It's going to be a fun weekend full of celebrations! Celebrating what you may ask?
My sister's graduating! A year early! I'm so proud of her. I'm so grateful this moment is here and we get to celebrate it. I'm so proud of her and how strong she's been and wish her the best! Weekend here we come!
I seriously can't stare at calculators for any longer. They're all I've been dreaming of lately. They're evil. How many different kinds of graphing calculators does one need?!
My sister's graduating! A year early! I'm so proud of her. I'm so grateful this moment is here and we get to celebrate it. I'm so proud of her and how strong she's been and wish her the best! Weekend here we come!
I seriously can't stare at calculators for any longer. They're all I've been dreaming of lately. They're evil. How many different kinds of graphing calculators does one need?!
Comments
Post a Comment