So yesterday was me and the bestby's 15 month anniversary. Mhmm. You read that right. 15 months. To make it special I decided I wanted to make an awesome dinner for the bestby! But first, he and his bro had a basketball game in the morning. They were playing with his brother's friends ward. Yep, pretty complicated. It didn't matter though, I was just so very excited to watch him play! When they got there though, his friends team had way to many players and the other team didn't have enough, so they gave the best by, his bro, and the friend to the other team. Worst mistake of their life! The bestby and his bro play together all the time and are pretty good. They beat the other team by seven points. Seven of those points were made by the bestby's bro.
It was so funny. When they showed up, the lil bro was wearing flip flops. That's right, flip flops. I was so confused. You can't play basketball in flip flops! The bestby informed me that it was his ritual to not put his shoes on until he reached the court. And when he puts his shoes on, it takes about fifteen minutes to do so. I was laughing so hard and so confused. I guess I will never understand the world of sports.
It was so cool watching them play. Even though they didn't know anybody else there, they totally worked with everyone and had this whole bro team going and they always knew where the other one was and it was just, wow. I was getting goosebumps watching. I keep getting goosebumps watching sports this year because I can't do what they do and its so, beautiful. Yeah, don't judge me.
I took pictures but they aren't the best because I couldn't get on the court and such. Oh well! :)
After the game, we went and got my laptop for college! Yep, this blog post is being brought to you by college laptop. No big deal. Its been awesome because I've written a TON on my stories because I can type them when I'm just sitting on the couch! So cool! The first thing I did of course was play with the photo booth. It has new options! So fun!
Hahahahaha! So much fun! I love my mom. Whenever you turn on the photo booth she just laughs hysterically. :) After all the photo booth fuun I got cooking! Me and mom keep watching cooking shows so I was so excited! I made a salad with spinach in it and eggs, a pasta, and turkey burgers with ranch and cheese on the inside! They were SOOO good! I was so proud of myself! It was all healthy and delicious and yummy! And my dad liked it! That's a test if somethings good.
The best by wanted a Mountain Dew to drink, and I hid it from him. He found it though. We ate outside and it was so fun! After dinner we sat in beach chairs and put our feet in the sandbox and pretended it was the beach. We took turns burying each other in the sand and reading books and it was so fun :) Then we watched part of Jurassic Park. I was in a dinosaur mood. We made sure to add our own dinosaur noises the whole movie.
It was a great great day :) I had so much fun spending it with my family and best friend :)
It was so funny. When they showed up, the lil bro was wearing flip flops. That's right, flip flops. I was so confused. You can't play basketball in flip flops! The bestby informed me that it was his ritual to not put his shoes on until he reached the court. And when he puts his shoes on, it takes about fifteen minutes to do so. I was laughing so hard and so confused. I guess I will never understand the world of sports.
It was so cool watching them play. Even though they didn't know anybody else there, they totally worked with everyone and had this whole bro team going and they always knew where the other one was and it was just, wow. I was getting goosebumps watching. I keep getting goosebumps watching sports this year because I can't do what they do and its so, beautiful. Yeah, don't judge me.
I took pictures but they aren't the best because I couldn't get on the court and such. Oh well! :)
After the game, we went and got my laptop for college! Yep, this blog post is being brought to you by college laptop. No big deal. Its been awesome because I've written a TON on my stories because I can type them when I'm just sitting on the couch! So cool! The first thing I did of course was play with the photo booth. It has new options! So fun!
Hahahahaha! So much fun! I love my mom. Whenever you turn on the photo booth she just laughs hysterically. :) After all the photo booth fuun I got cooking! Me and mom keep watching cooking shows so I was so excited! I made a salad with spinach in it and eggs, a pasta, and turkey burgers with ranch and cheese on the inside! They were SOOO good! I was so proud of myself! It was all healthy and delicious and yummy! And my dad liked it! That's a test if somethings good.
The best by wanted a Mountain Dew to drink, and I hid it from him. He found it though. We ate outside and it was so fun! After dinner we sat in beach chairs and put our feet in the sandbox and pretended it was the beach. We took turns burying each other in the sand and reading books and it was so fun :) Then we watched part of Jurassic Park. I was in a dinosaur mood. We made sure to add our own dinosaur noises the whole movie.
It was a great great day :) I had so much fun spending it with my family and best friend :)







Comments
Post a Comment