I'm reading The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in Brit Lit. I didn't want to read it at first because it was written by Robert Louis Stevenson and I read Treasure Island by him in sixth grade and HATED it. My sixth grade self probably couldn't handle it. I'd probably like it now ha! But as soon as he mentioned the story I thought of this. Jekyll Jekyll Hyde!
I'm absolutely loving the story it's pure brilliance! Man. . . I'm halfway through now. This is another one of those moments where I'm so grateful that I took Brit lit and not the slacker English class. And especially that I didn't take Great books. Brit Lit is simply the class for me.
I absolutely love Arthur. Is it sad that I still watch it? They have an episode on almost everything I've read this year! And throughout high school. So cool! But I'm really liking Jekyll Hyde, did I mention that? Sometimes I feel like I have multiple personalities. Especially this week. It's been one of those weeks.
I'm absolutely loving the story it's pure brilliance! Man. . . I'm halfway through now. This is another one of those moments where I'm so grateful that I took Brit lit and not the slacker English class. And especially that I didn't take Great books. Brit Lit is simply the class for me.
I absolutely love Arthur. Is it sad that I still watch it? They have an episode on almost everything I've read this year! And throughout high school. So cool! But I'm really liking Jekyll Hyde, did I mention that? Sometimes I feel like I have multiple personalities. Especially this week. It's been one of those weeks.
Comments
Post a Comment