I'm so excited for tomorrow. I've been so excited all month. I absolutely love February, it's my new favorite month. There's just so much love in the air! And not just from sweethearts and such, from everyone. There's always those grumps and such, but that's alright. I've always loved Valentines day.
When I was little, my parent's always made the day special for us. I keep remembering this one Valentines day where my mom sent us on a scavenger hunt around the house, and then at the very end there was a stuffed giraffe waiting for me. I still have that giraffe. It was such a sweet valentines day I'll always remember.
He was my very first Valentine, and will be mine for all the rest :) I kinda like him. I'm excited to spend tomorrow with him, celebrating the day of love!
Hope you're all having a happy Valentine's day and a happy February!
When I was little, my parent's always made the day special for us. I keep remembering this one Valentines day where my mom sent us on a scavenger hunt around the house, and then at the very end there was a stuffed giraffe waiting for me. I still have that giraffe. It was such a sweet valentines day I'll always remember.
He was my very first Valentine, and will be mine for all the rest :) I kinda like him. I'm excited to spend tomorrow with him, celebrating the day of love!
Hope you're all having a happy Valentine's day and a happy February!
Happy Valentines Day Kylee!!!
ReplyDelete