It's my last day in my dorm room. I never thought I'd be so sad to leave. I DON'T WANNA LEAVE! They always say that once you move out of the house, you never want to go back and boy is that statement true. I'm going to miss just going wherever the heck I want to go when I want to. I'm going to miss my own bathroom. I'm going to miss walking around the city. I'm going to miss the train horns every few minutes, they're soothing to me. I'm going to miss my desk and my bed and my window and my favorite spotted pigeon and the squirrels. But most of all I'm going to miss the people. I've spent ten months with these people and never thought that I would be so close to them. I was really worried when I started college that I wouldn't make friends, or that they wouldn't accept me. I was so wrong. I made so many friends who are AWESOME and don't pressure me to go out and drink or do anything I don't want to do. They're still my friends even though I'm a total homebody. And I'm really going to miss them! Last night there was a pancake dinner until midnight for finals and I had so much fun just sitting outside laughing with some people I'd just met and all my girlfriends. It was perfect. Plus there were pancakes.
It's been a crazy year and one I'll never forget. Now pardon me while I go cry from nostalgia.
It's been a crazy year and one I'll never forget. Now pardon me while I go cry from nostalgia.
| First day |
| Finding out my roommate has mad skills |
| Meeting Dan Reynolds with Kelsey |
| Halloween |
| The Monks |
| Most of us |
![]() |
| My first election I voted in |
![]() |
| Breaking Dawn Part Two |
| Blue Hair |
| Alex |
| Becca |


Comments
Post a Comment