Skip to main content

P.S's

There's a few blog posts I've written lately that need to have a few updates. Here's the P.S's

For my epic fail in reading directions, Embarrassed everything turned out alright. I wrote a letter to my teacher explaining what happened, and she wrote back telling me that it wasn't a big deal and I didn't embarrass or bother her, and she could see what I was trying to do. She also wrote me another sweet letter saying she knows she'll see my name in print sometime soon and that I should keep in touch with her. She isn't the kind of person to say things just to say them, so this really meant a lot to me!

I have some updates on my First Kiss. My friend Kate messaged me and reminded me of what his name was, because after it happened I also called her! She then informed me that this man is now in jail for stabbing two people. I know I have no idea about the whole story and such, but I feel so blessed that I was alright even though I was being stupid back then.

It's officially kind of sorta been summer since last Thursday for me. My Focus has been off the last few days though, but I'm pretty sure this is because the wedding is in three weeks. My anxiety has been out of whack since finishing The Fault in Our Stars last Monday actually. So I'm trying to get on track again for real starting today. I also have my summer work schedule and will be working EVERY morning so no sleeping past 8 for me.

We've moved in most of the furniture into the apartment now. It feels so homey now and I'm getting more excited! More pictures to follow.

Hours after I posted about being Frazzled I found myself a frazzled mess and it's continued. And, sadly, my own advice hasn't worked. So I am sorry for misleading anyone. Usually, that is what I do but I seem to have jinxed myself. 

I finally got my dress back after the Dress Fitting. It fits perfectly and I'm hoping to do a photoshoot in it before the wedding! Then, I'll post those pictures about an hour after my wedding so that those of you who aren't near can see my dress! 

Also! I'm still open for guest bloggers for the week I'm gone :) Those of you who have gotten back to me, I'm so excited! 

Comments

  1. That is CRAZY that the guy stabbed people!!! Also, I am trying to come up with a good guest post idea.... but I'm at a total loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! This has motivated me to do a P.S post - would you mind if I copy catted?? xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Liebster-ing it up!

Funny story. A few days ago I was reading all the blogs I follow like I usually do. And of course I read  Jana's  blog and read about how she had won the Liebster award. I had no idea what it was, so I read her post full of fun facts, and for everyone I kept nodding my head going, I DO THAT TOO! Then today I re-read her blog, and realized that she'd nominated me for the Liebster award as well! It was a very exciting moment. Thank you! So I guess this is how it works, I think, I'm new to this whole thing. I totally just stole this off Jana's blog ;) "The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say 'you're doing a great job.' It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it's also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs & get them more readers/ followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated y...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...