This weekend Sammy and I built our bookcase! I have been waiting for this moment since, well, we bought the bookcase. I just wanted this puppy up and to put all of my books on it! I thought it was going to be a lot more stressful than it was. We actually understood the directions, and it was so much fun! I had no idea Sammy knew how to build things and such but he did such a great job! I love his Superman shirt!
While Sammy nailed in the nails, I read his entries from my journal when I was 14. It was quite entertaining. All I talked about was crying, trying not to cry, boys, boys, boys, my hair, silly friends, boys. HAHA! It's funny because everyone in my journal that I mentioned, something crazy ended up happening just a few years later. I had a whole entry on what my perfect man would be like, and Sammy met all the requirements. :)
We couldn't figure out how to get us both in the picture.
As soon as it was up, I got my books on the shelf! I alphabetized everything and it was ahh! Dreams came true! I filled up the whole shelf though which is a problem because I haven't brought all of my books over yet.
I've always wanted my own bookshelf though, and it's finally happened. There are some good things about this whole growing up thing ;)




I am dying for more bookshelves! I have one in my room and it's overflowing with books!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love having my own bookcases though I have two that don't fit everything maybe we need one of those wall cases?! xxo
ReplyDeleteLove this! I put together a bookcase a few weeks ago too and can't wait to fill it with books :)
ReplyDeleteShannon
http://www.thewildhideaway.com/