Skip to main content

Bed Time

Sammy and I are so different. And weird. Well, mostly I'm the weird one. Especially when we're sleepy!

I don't know how to make a bed. Sammy is a pro at it and it bothers him if the bed isn't made.
My attempt at making the bed. This is the best 
Sammy's pristinely made bed.

We both love those pillowcases though! They worked out perfectly, my favorite side is the one the girl is on hehe:) 

I'm a weirdo and HATE sleeping with sheets on a bed. I hate them. I feel restricted and I can't kick my feet. I also hate bedspreads for the same reason. And the fact they're made of icky fabric. Sammy loves them. Fabric doesn't bother him. So, we have sheets and a bedspread, but at night we fold them in half so they're only on his side of the bed and I sleep with my own separate blanket. So weird!

When I roll over and give Sammy no space, he doesn't say anything or gently pushes me. When I have no space, I guess I body slammed him back to his side. I only half remember this. 

I sleep with a stuffed polar bear from Sammy. One night I returned from the bathroom to see Sammy snuggling it, asleep. He stole it! I couldn't stop laughing

I like the pillows angled. He likes them flat.

I can jump up and get ready in the morning, he can't. 

I just pass out whenever I lay down no matter what I'm doing. He has to get everything all nice and neat and then he can go to sleep.

I love learning about how we're different. I love being married. I like bed time :)

Comments

  1. I can't sleep with my sheets tucked in a bed, like at hotels. I HAVE to yank the sheets and comforter out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are commenting on this! Taylor and I are the exact opposite. :) Oh marriage. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...