Skip to main content

I think I'm funny

I bought the comfiest pajama pants in the world a few months ago. That was quite a shopping trip because Sammy and I had to look all over Old Navy for an XL pair. He didn't understand why I wanted them so big. Here's the thing about pajamas, I have to wear tight clothes all day. When I come home, I want to be comfortable! I love to wear them to my parents house on laundry days. My mom commented that I'd had a pair that looked exactly like them when I was younger. She sent me this picture.
Well, I have a red shirt now too, so this happened. 

I was bored and decided to go through Sammy's Facebook a few weeks ago. I went back a couple years and saw a status posted our senior year in high school on Sammy's page from a friend. They'd had gym together the semester before, and he said that I was jealous that I couldn't see Sammy in his boxers. So, I decided to reply three years later.

I made a friend in one of my English classes. After class, I started walking with her and we were talking. The next thing I knew, I was standing at the light rail station. Here's the thing, I take the bus, and the bus is the exact opposite direction of the light rail. I was so embarrassed that I hadn't been paying attention though and didn't want her to know, so I just hopped on the light rail with her. I then got off on the next stop, which was pretty sketchy. Luckily, I found my way home safely after that. I was texting Sammy telling him where I was and he was freaking out. I just can't stop laughing at how much of a dork I am that I wouldn't say something to go home the right way.
Sammy was accepted to UCD the next week and his packet had a a cutout of our school mascot, and on the back was a picture of my new friend which was quite exciting! 

We were at Panda one night getting dinner. I saw the lady in front of my taking a creeper picture of the woman in front of her. She was doing the awkward I'm-texting-with-my-phone-at-a-ninety-degree-angle thing. I almost said something to her. Instead, I took a creeper picture of her. I feel like I exacted revenge on behalf of the woman in pink. 

I think I'm funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...