Skip to main content

Surprise!

So this morning I was talking to the bestby before church and I asked him what he was up to today. He said washing his car and something else with a ;) Being the perceptive person I am, I knew that meant he was going to ask me to prom. Him asking what time I get back from church the day before also helped hahaha! I didn't know how he was going to though so I was excited all day.

My parents and the Tanman spoke in church today! They did an excellent job. It was so weird seeing my little brother up there speaking! He was just asking what soap was the other day, now he's speaking in church?! Gasp! My parents were pretty funny, my mom cleared up the fact that I'm the older sister. A year ago I would be ok with that because she was more mature than me at times, but not now that she's going through her angsty phase while I'm acting like an adult. Hahaha! But my mom talked about how secular knowledge and spiritual go hand in hand and how spiritual helps with everything. It was good :) And my dad gave people good quotes for facebook and showed them what a floppy disk was. I love my dad he's funny. But I love hearing him talk he's so smart and I like the way he thinks.

Back to my surprise. So after church we pulled up at the house and I was looking all around for who knows what. And then there it was!


I screamed in the car and everyone was like what and I was like loook! I'm pretty sure I screamed again. It was soooooooo cute! He spelled it out in purple duct tape and sticky notes! And he was sitting there in his sunglasses looking so cute. I ran out of the car and was like IT'S SOO CUTE! He was all upset because he ran out of tape and wasn't able to spell it out all the way but I thought that made it even cuter! I got so excited from the first letters alone he didn't need to spell out the rest. It was a Kylee thing! I get so excited sometimes I don't finish sentences. The sticky notes said cute little things on them too. :) I yelled at Brinley and Tanner to get outta the way so I could get a picture and they were like I'm not done reading! Hahaha. 









Cutie!

It was really windy out so we took the sticky notes down. They're going in my book of cute things from Sammy. Yep, I have a whole book. :) He's good at writing letters just saying. It was so cute :) Such a cute surprise! And to top it off I was even wearing the heels I'd gotten for prom and I was all worried that I'd be taller than the bestby which is something that would bug me because I hate being taller than people, but guess what! I'm not taller in them! I feel so very girly in heels, and I love these because they don't hurt my feet at all and are super cute. Definitely going to be wearing them a lot!

 My dad got home from church after we did and I was like Dad! Guess what! I got a date to prom! And he was like really I had no idea who would ask you! I think it's so cute that even though we've been dating for over a year the bestby still takes the time to come up with cute ways to ask me to things :) 

Yep, this girl has a date. I love wearing tutus. Just a side note.

Oh, and look how cute his stink eye is! He has talented eyebrows.






Comments

  1. So glad you got a date. No big surprise, but that is really cute that he tries to find fun ways to ask you out! Good job Sammy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Liebster-ing it up!

Funny story. A few days ago I was reading all the blogs I follow like I usually do. And of course I read  Jana's  blog and read about how she had won the Liebster award. I had no idea what it was, so I read her post full of fun facts, and for everyone I kept nodding my head going, I DO THAT TOO! Then today I re-read her blog, and realized that she'd nominated me for the Liebster award as well! It was a very exciting moment. Thank you! So I guess this is how it works, I think, I'm new to this whole thing. I totally just stole this off Jana's blog ;) "The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say 'you're doing a great job.' It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it's also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs & get them more readers/ followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated y...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...