Skip to main content

Don't Touch My Bellybutton!

Soo, I have a college interview in a week, which I'm really nervous for even though everyone keeps telling me to not be nervous. But I've only had like three interviews in my life, two of which I failed. Eh, they were for waterworld (doesn't even deserve to be capitalized) though so who cares. They don't know what they were missing. Besides, I hate rides, why was I applying there in the first place? Anyways.

So I had to get FANCY PANTS. Yep, fancy pants. Because I am pulling out all the stops here, there's money on the line! And I keep having nightmares about this interview where its set up like the waterworld ones where you only get to talk twice and they have to judge your whole personality on what you say in those two sentences and in my dream they ask me how to pronounce my name. AHHHH!

But back to the pants. So since I'm an adult and not a toothpick sized preteen I was like I'm going to get my pants from the women's section. Well, I tried on a bagillion fancy pants and they all just didn't look right. and I was appalled to see that they all went up to my bellybutton! My bellybutton! I'm in the prime of my life, I'm not ready to have pants touching my bellybutton no way! This is so sad. I want to be bitten by a vampire. I don't want to reach an age where all the pants are going to touch my bellybutton. That's just not ok!

So I left the women's section and went back to the teens section. Did you know that teen clothes are odd numbers and women's are even? I did not know that until today. Or maybe I heard them mention it on What Not To Wear once. But yeah. It's a sign. Because all my favorite numbers are odd ones! And I found some really cute fancy pants. That made my butt look awesome. I should be a fancy pants model, just saying. Don't worry, pictures will come when I actually have to put them on. In a week. Ahhh! College!

School was a little rough today. I only had my three hardest classes and I haven't had to think very much this week so it was like AHHHH! At one point in Physics I raised my hand to give the teacher my letter of resignation and that I was giving him two days notice of my departure but I put my hand down. I've come so far to give up already. But that didn't stop me from screaming into the bestby's organs once school was over. Thank you for being so kind organs! I love you!

Me screaming, if you couldn't tell



Now that I'm home from school I'm avoiding the elephant in the room. Which would be called my homework. Don't my teachers know that I've had a very bad case of senioritis since day three? Geez! But look, oh the horror!


Just for your information, the transformers book is my AP physics book. I thought that if I maybe had an awesome book cover it'd make it easier to get through, but alas all I have gotten is a bloody lip from being so excited to show it to people. And hours of torture. 

And Wuthering  Heights isn't that bad, it's just Catherine just died so now it's really sad and I don't want it to be sad and how can there be another 150 pages if the main character died! 

Pandemonium isn't homework. It's a sequel to Delirium one of my favorite books ever. But like I always do I read the last page first and now I'm having a hard time getting through it because I want book three to be out already! No spoilers were given in this paragraph.

So, yeah. That was my day. Oh! I saw a UPS truck let a guy cross the street. I thought that was really nice. Now to the calculus........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...