Today was an AHHHH kind of day. But it could have been a lot worse. . . I woke up feeling a little chaotic in the head. I thought it was just because it was daylight savings and like everyone else my schedules all WACK. (This morning when I was getting ready my mom walked by my room and made me jump. Happens to me about every other day. I'm really jumpy in the morning! And well, all the time.)
 |
| Proof of wackness. The sun was just getting up and it was 7:00! |
But the feeling didn't go away. And then I realized a depressing fact. . .
It's
that time. You know, the one where I go absolutely bonkers for a week and feel miserable for two. Sigh. Luckily for me I have an awesome bestby who knows all the signs of my craziness and deals with it. Poor guy.
 |
| This. Is. How. I. Felt. |
You know what I hate? How pmsing is like such a taboo topic. Whenever I'm in a horrible mood and people ask what's wrong and I say that's what is they like, give me that look. And I just wanna scream leave me alone! AHHHH!!! I think I'm going to make a shirt that says I'm PMSing, leave me alone. Because that way, people would stay out of my way during this very difficult time and be nice to me. Hahaha. Man.
But once I figured out why I felt so crazy it was a little better. It cracks me up that the bestby is usually the one who points it out. Who actually knows why I got so upset that he said my new lipgloss was sticky and I don't wanna talk to anyone. Such a good bestby. :)
We had to go on a student assistant adventure to get a table set up in the lobby for senior favorite voting. Before we left I grabbed my camera incase anything awesome happened on our adventure. It was rather disappointing though. All we did was say yo, how do we acquire a table and the office lady just made a little phone call and bam. Table set up. It took like four point five minutes tops. And after that we had to file. Wooo.
 |
| Lame Adventure |
 |
| Lame Filing |
 |
| Paperclip Fingernail |
 |
| You're probably wondering why I put a picture of bathrooms |
You're probably wondering why I put a picture of bathrooms. Well, every day when we have to file, we sit across from these wonderful bathrooms. They're not just any bathrooms though, they're the teacher bathrooms. You have to have special keys to even think about peeing in there. Teacher keys. We always try to get a glimpse of what it looks like inside. On Fridays the doors are usually left wide open. Crazy huh? The guys bathroom is boring looking. But the girls one has posters on the walls and a shower curtain and I think I saw a couch but I'm not sure.
It's even funner watching all the teachers come by every morning. There's the one guy teacher who goes in every day at the same time and doesn't come out for awhile. Then there's the girl teachers who always go together. The ones who you can tell are just fixing their hair. It's funny, and probably a little weird that we pay attention to this. But it's amusing! They're just like us teenagers!
I.Hate.Physics. I. Hate. Physics. Sorry, had to put that out there. I'm really stressed out about college. I registered to get a room on the substance free floor a month ago but I haven't heard anything back. Then I emailed the housing department to see if I'd done something wrong or if they'd even got my request, and they haven't emailed me back yet. And every other department I've had contact with always gets right back to me in 24 hours. Ahhhh!
I love lunch time! Why does lunch always go so much quicker than all the other periods? Like, my free time is over in like bubam but physics drags on and on. And on. Like my blog posts. But at least they come with pictures right?
 |
| Such a gentleman :) |
 |
| I was like "Put barely any butter on," and that's what he put |
 |
| I like eggs! |
 |
| That's my stink eye. |
The bestby and my dog were hitting it off and he told me he had a thing with her. Hence the stink eye. During calculus, this guy came in to talk about the calculus bowl and then we had a miny competition in class and my row won 20 bucks. I was too slow of a calculator to help us win but I felt very accomplished that we beat the left side of the room because they're always making fun of the people who I sit by which makes me mad because they're so nice. Physics makes people get big heads lemme tell ya!
I'm really getting into Wuthering Heights! I wasn't so sure how I felt about it but it's really growing on me. So much that I'm like five chapters ahead of everyone else in the group. Hehe! We had to write letters today as if we were Cathy to Heathcliff when he goes away for three years and this is how mine went.
Dear Heathcliff,
I hate you. I hope you suffer everyday for leaving me. But, I love you. So you should come back.
Cathy.
I thought it was a pretty good letter but Mr. England said I need to add to it. What else is there to add?
Sammy drove over an already dead squirrel on accident. Then he was like shivering and saying it was touching his spine. So I told him a squirrel story and made him this :)
 |
| Sammy loves Squirrels |
 |
| Sammy won me these at Dave and Busters. They're cute:) I named them Suuuu and EEEEEE |
Man. Random day. I hope tomorrows ok too and I don't go too crazy! Kisses!
Comments
Post a Comment