I don't often do my hair. I just don't have time in the morning. Plus, since I do it so rarely, I usually get a headache because it's not used to being in a new place. But one day when I didn't have time to wash my hair in the morning, I decided to try a look that I'd seen on Blake Lively. And I loved it!
When I left for work that morning, Sammy told me not to let anyone flirt with me. That's when I know I'm looking good :)
Sammy tried out a few new looks recently as well. He always says that he looks horrible in baseball caps, and, well, it's kind of true. To add to this look, he tried on his dad's glasses, and then his brother's.
From now on, I'll be the one the baseball caps.
So thug.


Your hair looks so cute in that first photo!
ReplyDelete