Skip to main content

Christmas Party

Aaron went to his first Christmas party. We've been asking him if he was excited to meet Santa for weeks. I put him in his cute little Christmas onesie. 
I tried to put him in a pair of jeans, but they are still way too big.
Aaron snuggled with me early in the day to conserve his energy for Santa. 
I was excited to see how Aaron would react. Here's my first Santa picture. 


We tried to put Aaron in the Christmas sweater that my mom bought him, but when I tried it on him, he was pretty hungry and not having it.

My dad said it was because he wanted nothing to do with the dark side.

We got to the party and my family was there and the food was amazing! They had a taco bar and salsa contest. Sammy ate some salsa that even made his eyes start watering up. He went up to the woman who made it and told her he loved it, and she had watery eyes as well.
Aaron got passed around the party to people that I grew up with. It was so fun to see him with them, and how he'd keep looking for me every time he heard my voice :)

When Santa finally arrived, Aaron was hungry so we hurriedly fed him while we waited for the line to go down.

Aaron finally finished eating and it was his turn to see Santa.

He didn't cry, but he wasn't sure what to think.
Last Christmas I had no idea how excited I'd be to bring my little baby to meet Santa. What a wonderful Christmas this has been with Aaron, seeing him experience things for the first time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...