Hey! It's almost been three weeks! Woo! I'm getting the hang of this! The homework is starting to pick up though, but luckily my work hours are going down so I'm getting the hang of it. I love all my new college friends! They're so fun :) I miss Kelsey though and can't wait to see her at the Imagine Dragons concert! I also miss some of my high school teachers, but there's no way I would ever want to go back to high school. Eww! College rocks!
I love the city animals :) The pigeons are so cute!
I love the city animals :) The pigeons are so cute!
I still get to see my bestby most days, which is always fun!
Today we've been dating for 20 months! So exciting :) I won't bore you with how much I love this guy though ;)
It's weird going back and forth from the city and then home. I have two homes now, which is interesting to say the least. I love being able to just sit around the city somewhere and think. I love my family sooo much! Now we make the most of the time we spend together, which I love.
Yeah. Sorry I've been AWOL, but I've been busy busy busy! I'll write more later. TIme for class!

Comments
Post a Comment