I'm well aware that tomorrow is indeed Thursday. But for this week, it's my Friday. Tomorrow I'm waking up, going to class, then leaving for Utah for a funeral. It's not the happiest of circumstances, but a much needed relief to all involved. My uncle is no longer in pain and I know he's in a better place. I didn't know him that well which is sad, but I'll get to know him better one day.
I'm excited to get out of here for a few days, away from work, school, and stress and just spend time with family celebrating life and being together. I even got almost all my homework done, so I can just relax. Plus, my birthday is coming up. Every year I want to go to my favorite pizza place Fredricho's for dinner. Well if there's time maybe my dream will come true this weekend. If it doesn't that's ok. We'll just have to go to a mexican restraunt because they never have mexican food here! I. Need. My. Mexican. Food. And not the fake taco bell stuff.
Oh. Funny story of the week. At work, we're not supposed to chew gum. Well I was chewing some gum and ten minutes into my shift I realized, oh no, we're not supposed to chew gum, I guess I'll spit this out! Well a customer walked up to me right as I was spitting it out and scared me. I rang up the customer, noticing a tugging in my hair. When they were gone, I saw it. The gum was in my hair. I spent a good ten minutes trying to get it out but had to just cut it off in the end. I'm sure the people watching the cameras got a kick out of that.
So Happy Friday/Thursday. Cherish your loved ones. Be happy. Falls coming!
I'm excited to get out of here for a few days, away from work, school, and stress and just spend time with family celebrating life and being together. I even got almost all my homework done, so I can just relax. Plus, my birthday is coming up. Every year I want to go to my favorite pizza place Fredricho's for dinner. Well if there's time maybe my dream will come true this weekend. If it doesn't that's ok. We'll just have to go to a mexican restraunt because they never have mexican food here! I. Need. My. Mexican. Food. And not the fake taco bell stuff.
Oh. Funny story of the week. At work, we're not supposed to chew gum. Well I was chewing some gum and ten minutes into my shift I realized, oh no, we're not supposed to chew gum, I guess I'll spit this out! Well a customer walked up to me right as I was spitting it out and scared me. I rang up the customer, noticing a tugging in my hair. When they were gone, I saw it. The gum was in my hair. I spent a good ten minutes trying to get it out but had to just cut it off in the end. I'm sure the people watching the cameras got a kick out of that.
So Happy Friday/Thursday. Cherish your loved ones. Be happy. Falls coming!
Comments
Post a Comment