Last Tueday/ April fools was a great day. I didn't get any pranks played on me. I spent the night before planning out pranks to do myself, but on Tueday morning I had no energy so I didn't end up doing anything. Well actually, I printed out pictures of Nicholas Cage and taped them randomly around the store. And made all the computer screen savers Nicholas Cage. But I was informed that's not a very good prank. Sigh.
But anyways! On Tuesday I found I'd be getting more hours at work which is such a huge blessing! It still isn't where I'd like to be but more hours are more hours!
I found out I won a GoodReads contest. And it was actually a book that I want to read. Genetics + Dystopia + Romance. My kind of book! I'm waiting for this baby to make it's way to me in the mail. I never win contests so this was so exciting!
But anyways! On Tuesday I found I'd be getting more hours at work which is such a huge blessing! It still isn't where I'd like to be but more hours are more hours!
I found out I won a GoodReads contest. And it was actually a book that I want to read. Genetics + Dystopia + Romance. My kind of book! I'm waiting for this baby to make it's way to me in the mail. I never win contests so this was so exciting!
I saw my favorite professor of all time in passing and we caught up. He suggested another book I should read, and gave me tips on my writing. I love him so much so it was so cool seeing him!
And, the funny thing. I was sitting in a chair and Sammy said look! A hipster. But I didn't hear him say hipster, I hear hamster. So I walked around in circles around a pole looking for a hamster. Said hipster sitting where the hamster was supposed to be gave me a very strange look. So, watch out for hipster hamsters my friends!

Comments
Post a Comment