I saw the Avengers today! It was a tough decision to pick a movie with the gift cards Keigan gave Sammy and I. Johnny Dep in Dark Shadows? The Avengers? Maybe a chick flick? Or wait until Snow White comes out? I tried asking my Facebook friends for advice but there were no answers. So, I went with my gut and picked the Avengers. I'm so glad that I did! It was FANTASTIC! I love how they connected all the superheros unique stories together! It was intense. I'm glad I saw it!
Guess what! I got a call for a job interview! From. . . . Victoria's Secret! Everyone looks at me funny when I tell them I applied there. Yes, it's an underwear store. So? Everybody wears underwear. And they have very cute, modest underwear thank you very much that my teenage self loves. I feel more confident when I know I look cute ;) Doesn't everyone?
So yeah. I'm very excited for my interview! It's a group interview which I'm pretty nervous about because those are the only kinds of interviews I've had before and those didn't work out. Hence, my no job experience. Plus, what do I wear?! I wan't to look dressy but it's summer so I'm not going to put on dress pants! I have some black capris. Maybe that and a cute shirt? I don't want to wear all black to the interview, because that's what the dress code is. I want to add a little color, stand out a little bit.
Cross your fingers I get the job! I really need it! Plus, I would love to work there! :) :)
Guess what! I got a call for a job interview! From. . . . Victoria's Secret! Everyone looks at me funny when I tell them I applied there. Yes, it's an underwear store. So? Everybody wears underwear. And they have very cute, modest underwear thank you very much that my teenage self loves. I feel more confident when I know I look cute ;) Doesn't everyone?
So yeah. I'm very excited for my interview! It's a group interview which I'm pretty nervous about because those are the only kinds of interviews I've had before and those didn't work out. Hence, my no job experience. Plus, what do I wear?! I wan't to look dressy but it's summer so I'm not going to put on dress pants! I have some black capris. Maybe that and a cute shirt? I don't want to wear all black to the interview, because that's what the dress code is. I want to add a little color, stand out a little bit.
Cross your fingers I get the job! I really need it! Plus, I would love to work there! :) :)
Comments
Post a Comment