Skip to main content

First Day

Today was my first day of work as VS. I was excited and extremely nervous at the same time. Deep down I was scared it would turn out like when I helped out the bestby at his work for Black Friday. I was let go after two hours because not enough people were buying and I was dating an employee. It was ok, I mean, I felt bad for breaking Gibb's rule number 12 from NCIS. Speaking of NCIS, that reminded me of Burn Notice. Jeffery Donovan was here the other day for Bolder Boulder! SO COOL! He was dating one of my teachers daughters so he came to my high school awhile ago, but that was the one time I decided to skip a school place. I missed out on sitting in the same room as MICHAEL WESTEN!!!!! Oh well, I think I'll be ok.

 Anyways. I'm still employed, I made it through my first day yay! Training was more tiring than I thought it would be. Why is it that just sitting and listening can be so tiring? I'm always exhausted after church sometimes after learning so much! We watched a few videos about the history of the store and it was pretty cool. Unfortunately we had to watch one about how to avoid organized crime rings. That doesn't happen everyday. But now, I know how to get them! MUHAHAHA!

It's so exciting working retail at the same mall as the bestby. I was telling him about my day and he's gone through all the same things already. We're cute :) After spending an extra hour learning how to work the cash register, I was told that I'm actually working in the back room. Soooo. I'll see how that goes. I have noo idea how I'm going to lift heavy boxes, my upper body strength, it's a little low at the moment. Haha! But a job is a job and I'm grateful to have one, especially at one of my favorite stores. I'm totally ready to help women feel confident, sexy, and forever young! That's the motto and all.

Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. It was so good to see you and Sammy yesterday! So glad that your first day at Victoria Secret went so well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Liebster-ing it up!

Funny story. A few days ago I was reading all the blogs I follow like I usually do. And of course I read  Jana's  blog and read about how she had won the Liebster award. I had no idea what it was, so I read her post full of fun facts, and for everyone I kept nodding my head going, I DO THAT TOO! Then today I re-read her blog, and realized that she'd nominated me for the Liebster award as well! It was a very exciting moment. Thank you! So I guess this is how it works, I think, I'm new to this whole thing. I totally just stole this off Jana's blog ;) "The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say 'you're doing a great job.' It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it's also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs & get them more readers/ followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated y...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...