Last night was the night I've been waiting for since Kindergarten. Ok, maybe not Kindergarten. But at least the last four years. Now it's over. It came and went so quickly. It was amazing though. I had butterflies all day long. Most of the relatives just chilled most of the day and the day passed very quickly. Before I knew it I was throwing on a dress and had my tassels tied around my head. Wait, those aren't an awesome headband? Oh. Sad day.
There were a lot of other pictures but they all looked the same as the ones I took, so they won't be featured in this blog. After pictures we headed up to Boulder. We had dinner at a Moose Cafe. My mom picked it, she really likes moose. Meese? What's the plural of that? Anyways. It was pretty cool. I was too nervous to really enjoy my meal of chicken noodle soup and salad. According to my mom they have the really good kind of chicken noodle soup with the good noodles.
The drive to the arena was pretty stressful for me. There were cars everywhere, and the bestby was already there asking where I was which was stressing me out because I'm usually the one who gets to things absurdly early. It all worked out though. I got there and saw all my friends. I wasn't thinking when I took my camera back with me, I had nowhere to put it! Luckily it had a strap and I was able to very sneakily attach it to my dress.
Noellyn!
Kelsey wore a dress!
And butterfly shoes!
Noellyn and I both had the really long robes while other girls had the really short robes, so she was going to go down the stairs like that.
Justin!
Then, the waiting. Waiting for an hour until the walk. There was lots of hugging, comparing of heel heights, peeing, and cussing. It was pretty boring. The counselors came around and made sure they knew how to pronounce all our names. Once again I was told my name looks like it's pronounced a different way than we say it. Sometimes I wonder if I should conform with the rest of the world and say my last name right. Nah.
Getting Seated
The Bestby Graduating
Fiiiinnaaalllyyyy my turn. It stinks being at the end of the alphabet sometimes.
There I go!
Got my hug!
Turning the tassels
I threw my hat, a tiny tiny bit.
Gotta fix the hat hair
Going to get my actual diploma
I FOUND MY MOMMY!
They made Sammy and I signs
The bestby and I :) His family gave me flowers, so sweet. He lost his hat when he threw it.
Congrats on graduating cute girl! LOVE your blog!!! so so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so so much! :) :)
ReplyDelete