Guess what everyone?! Yeah, it was my last day of high school today. It hasn't hit me yet. I don't know when it will but I'm not looking forward to that moment. Unfortunately, I had to take my AP calc test on my last day. It was a very long test and I wasn't looking forward to it. It's over now though and I can cross that off my list of things to do! Wahoo! I was really nervous about the test because I've had a pretty bad cold and I lost my voice last night. It was still gone this morning but after drinking 40 oz of water in less that five hours, my voice is back. It hurts to talk though.
It was so weird being in the teachers office after school. I wanted to tell all those people how much they've meant to me and changed my life but I just, couldn't right then. I'm going to write them all cards, but I didn't know what to do right then. Ahh.
I can't wait to go visit my elementary school when I'm feeling better and be like, yo, guess what, I'm done with high school!
My mom washed the carpets and has all the fans in the house on in an attempt to drive them. So. Cold.
Chicken wings and turkey burgers sound really good right now. Yeeeah ya!
:( I didn't get my last hug!!! :( Come back on friday around 5th hour to the yearbook booth! I'll be there!
ReplyDelete