I'm Home!!!! It feels so great! I had a great time out in Utah but its good to be back home. Guess who was waiting for me in the driveway?! If you guessed the bestby, you would be correct. I ran over to him like I have never ran before. By the time I was done hugging him, the fan had half the car unpacked. Actually, they didn't. But it was a very very long muchly needed hug. I was so happy. I really missed him. But I didn't let that stop me from having a good time with relatives. I feel a little stronger now, having gone this long without him.
Since he was over, he helped unpack and then we caught up and watched the Bachelorette together. When Emily was describing all the guys in the beginning, he told me that all of those guys were just trying to hard to be like him. Made me laugh! I missed my little nerd! Did I mention that already? He was then unimpressed with Sean and was analyzing all of his body language. He told me he likes Jef because he turned down the fantasy suite, and all Ari does is kiss.
At one point I heard the bestby sniffing. I asked him if he was crying. He said no, he was just sniffling, and if he had been crying at the bachelorette he would personally hand in his man card.
I bet he'll be tuning in next week. ;)
Since he was over, he helped unpack and then we caught up and watched the Bachelorette together. When Emily was describing all the guys in the beginning, he told me that all of those guys were just trying to hard to be like him. Made me laugh! I missed my little nerd! Did I mention that already? He was then unimpressed with Sean and was analyzing all of his body language. He told me he likes Jef because he turned down the fantasy suite, and all Ari does is kiss.
At one point I heard the bestby sniffing. I asked him if he was crying. He said no, he was just sniffling, and if he had been crying at the bachelorette he would personally hand in his man card.
I bet he'll be tuning in next week. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment