Skip to main content

Little Bit o Writing Monday!

Chapter 34: Planets

What are planets? Well, they are really ginormous beach balls that have been filled with air, and rocks and a bunch of other stuff. Where did they come from? I dunno. Maybe a plastic factory. Who cares? They exist so just deal with it. Planets are out in outer space, not inner space. They are held out there by very strong men who are being punished.

The order of the planets is, Earth Pluto Mercury Mars Neptune Jupiter Venus Saturn and Youranus (some dodo heads like to spell this one Uranus.) A little rhyme to help you remember them is, Every platypus makes major narwhals jump very sophisticatedly your majesty. On leap day, the order changes around. But that only happens once every year so don't worry about it.

Pluto is ruled by Mickey Mouses dog. He came to power in the year 1931, after a picnic. He is sometimes mistaken as a very goofy dog, but he isn't. He never drives anything with the word Rover in it. The planet Pluto is the outcast of the planets. Some very smart people say that it's not a planet because it's so small and doesn't live in its own neighborhood.
Uranus smells weird.

Venus is a very smooshy planet full of cream and sharp objects. The people there have the smoothest legs ever.
Saturn and Mercury are full of cars. That’s where they come from. Cars are actually aliens that we earthlings ride in. That’s why your car never works when you want it too. It’s the alien seeking revenge for when you slammed the car door.

Earth is a completely harmless planet where nothing ever goes wrong and life is peaceful.

Jupiter is a boarding school. It's an all boys school. They learn how to be stupider. Girls prefer to go to college, to get more knowledge.

Mars is a candy factory. They prefer to be on Mars so their secret recipes for choco latte won't be stolen.

Neptune? We don't care about Neptune.

Most planets have tv. Jupiter has the best reception in the world. It only has about 63 different satellites floating around it. Earth only has one, and it's made of cheese.

Section Review
Do you like duct tape?
What is a catharsis?
Why are there so many songs about rainbows? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...