Skip to main content

Confessions

I have some confessions to make.

1. I really, really, REALLY want to meet Randy from Say Yes to the Dress. Like, really bad. But, I would never spend thousands of dollars on a wedding dress from Kleinfelds, so that's a bit of a problem.

2. I've always wanted to live in a little house. I've never dreamt of mansions, I've dreamt of little cottages. So when I found this website, my imagination went a little crazy. Tumbleweed Houses

3. I made a twitter just so I could tell Jeffrey Donovan that I used a quote from his show as my senior quote. And that his future mother in law taught me astronomy. He didn't reply. I haven't gotten on since.

4. I have a phobia of puking. It's starting to get really bad.

5. During my Singing in the Rain cute date sugar high, the bestby and I got promise rings. The one I picked during my sugar high hurts my finger. So I now have this one. His is already turning his finger green. Hahaha!


6. I'm not even sure if boys are supposed to get promise rings.

7. I have three books waiting to be read, but I don't want them to be over so I haven't started them yet.

8. I was a little upset that the doctor didn't have any cute band aids for me after my shot.

9. I never take medicine until the last minute because I'm afraid my body will become immune to it and then it won't work when I need I really need it too.

10. Apparently I've shrunk half an inch in height. I was standing up straight when they measured me I swear!

11. I love stuffed animals.

12. I have a job interview at the college bookstore on Monday. I'm terrified to drive downtown by myself though.

13. I'm pretty lame at parties.

14. My new favorite snack is yogurt with strawberries and blueberries.

15. I take more naps than I should.

16. When I start really good episodes of House at 1:00 in the morning, I can't go to bed until I know what the heck is wrong with the person.

17. I'm really loving this purse!



18. I used to hate my middle name since it was so common. But it's growing on me.

19. I was sad when my cricket friend was relocated outside.


20. I don't like ending lists in odd numbers that aren't multiples of ten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...