Skip to main content

Confessions

Isn't there some song about confessions? Yeah, never heard it. But I've got some confessions.

1. I think the Fancy Feast cat love story is So. Stinking. Cute! I love how they continued it over multiple commercials. Brilliance.

2. I really dislike James Patterson. Mostly because he has a whole section in the bookstore, and his name is
THIS BIG 
on all his books while the name of the other author who probably wrote most of the books name is 
This Big.
James Patterson? I'm onto you. I know you probably write one chapter in the whole book, then say you co-wrote it, then put your name at the top in really big letters while the true authors name is so tiny, then you go make a commercial with your creepy self and say, "Hey, I just wrote this new book, woo I'm so awesome I make commercials even though I'm a pathological liar, so you should read my book!" Plus, he took one of my favorite series of all time and made it run on forever and ever and ever, never letting the two in love finally hook up so he could write another cheesy book about global warming, making me give up on the hope of love forever and throwing your books at the wall!

3. I used to like James Patterson. Until I noticed all of the things in part 2. 

4. I couldn't do it. I had to shave. I feel so much better! Well, I've felt so much better since Tuesday night around 11:30 when I couldn't take it anymore. 

5. I don't like provolone cheese. 

6. I'm pretty proud of how healthy I've been eating these past two weeks. I don't even feel tempted when I see taco bell, my old weakness. 

7. Today in the grocery store line, I realized that the candy bars and soda next to checkout are impulse buys, just like the little perfumes at Victoria's. (Did you know when those ship, they literally say IMPULSE BUYS on the box? Yep, I felt a little dumb knowing that they know how I always see things at cash registers and think I need them. Well guess what? Now I don't even want anything at any store that's an impulse buy. Yep.) 

8. This week has been full of learning and realizations. Every time I think I'm starting to figure things out, it throws something new. I'm definitely having a hard time dealing with everything with love and patience. I'm still learning though and trying. 

9. I spent a whole day discussing greek mythology. And I had fun. 

10. I like mowing the lawn. It's relaxing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Liebster-ing it up!

Funny story. A few days ago I was reading all the blogs I follow like I usually do. And of course I read  Jana's  blog and read about how she had won the Liebster award. I had no idea what it was, so I read her post full of fun facts, and for everyone I kept nodding my head going, I DO THAT TOO! Then today I re-read her blog, and realized that she'd nominated me for the Liebster award as well! It was a very exciting moment. Thank you! So I guess this is how it works, I think, I'm new to this whole thing. I totally just stole this off Jana's blog ;) "The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say 'you're doing a great job.' It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it's also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs & get them more readers/ followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated y...

Christmas Lights

It’s funny having a baby and then trying to do things. I’ve noticed over the last year that I’ve gotten an I Can’t do that sort of attitude. We can’t do that because Aaron will cry and we’ll get cranky and so on. I’m really trying to work on that.  My anxiety out in public is much worse too. Now I have two people to protect not just myself. The library definitely changed how I look at places and I wish it hadn’t.  Sammy really wanted to go to a Christmas village downtown but I was too overwhelmed by all the logistics. So we compromised and went to one near us. It was so much fun! It was cold out but not too too bad. Aaron loves looking at the Christmas lights at our apartments, and he really loved these ones. It was so much more fun trying to look at these things through his eyes.  He was also fascinated by the mini Santa and Mrs. Clause at grandma’s house.  I’m so glad we went and can’t wait to go next year when he’s walking:)