Skip to main content

Day 2&3

Well. I've gotten through my first three days. I didn't think I was going to make it. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the rest of the week. Working 37 hours first week of school SUCKS! Especially when your previous job experience consisted of a week at Victoria's Secret. Oh well. It's time to be a grown up. Have to prove to myself and everyone that I can be one.

Everywhere I go I get more and more inspiration for writing. It's like seriously? The one time I can't write, is when I have ideas. Oh irony.

I got hit on two more times. The bestby isn't happy about this. It makes me laugh.

My religion professor managed to offend everyone in our class today. I'm seriously doubting he's ever taught a religion class before, because some of the things he says are like wow, you just said that? I'm going to laugh when I show up next week and everyone's dropped the class.

Do you ever just see some guys sometimes and want to tweeze their eyebrow hairs? Oh man, I saw so many abominable eye brows today. I neeeded to fix them. Not like give them arches, just get those hairs in the middle, ya know?

I made my first mind map tonight. I sent a picture of it to my high school teacher who was obsessed with them. I hope he enjoys it.


Now I have to go write a craigslist add for my english homework. That class shoulf be pretty interesting, to say the least. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...