I came home to this lovely face staring at me today.
Naturally I screamed. That's just what you do when you open the door and the first thing you see is a head staring at you.
Every time I walk up the stairs, I jump, forgetting that she's there. The worst time was a few minutes ago, when I walked up the dark stairs and those creepy eyes were looking at me.
I named her Jude. Because I just want to sing Hey Jude to her. Hey Jude, stop creeping me out.
Naturally I screamed. That's just what you do when you open the door and the first thing you see is a head staring at you.
Every time I walk up the stairs, I jump, forgetting that she's there. The worst time was a few minutes ago, when I walked up the dark stairs and those creepy eyes were looking at me.
I named her Jude. Because I just want to sing Hey Jude to her. Hey Jude, stop creeping me out.
Comments
Post a Comment