Skip to main content

. . .

. . . . Sometimes I wonder if the guys on my floor are from the same species as the bestby. I'm currently hiding out in my room because there is a poster of a lady in a bikini on one of the guys doors, and the door is always open, and I've told them how disgusting that is but they just ignore me when I speak of the lady poster, so I thought I'd take matters into my own hands and duct tape some clothing onto the poor objectified woman. Not the best idea ever. They weren't too happy about my ideas of modesty. I took the duct tape off for them and didn't even rip the stupid poster. Hey, when they have daughters of their own someday, they'll get it and they'll remember me and my orange duct tape.

And the other reasons I say this, that I wonder if the bestby and these guys are from the same species, are to horrifying to be put on this blog. Shudders.

In other news, I named my bike Susan. I jokingly call her a slut. Because every time I park her, when I come back, her peddles and handlebars are all tied up in other red bikes. They're always red bikes. Which earned her the nickname Susan the slut. Yeah. I'm paying for that now. It's been really hot the last week, so I wore shorts instead of capris. Every time I get off my bike or on it or put it away, some random part bonks me in the leg and cuts me up. Oh man, my leg is hurting pretty bad right now. Susan bites. And it hurts.

On the bright side, I'm getting some pretty sick leg muscles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...