Skip to main content

First day o school- Fast forwarded version.

Hello. I just got back from an eight hour shift at the bookstore. During the busiest week of the year. I'm a little tired. But I don't want to forget anything that happened today. So here it is, fast forwarded version.

  • Woke up at six couldn't fall back asleep
  • Wasn't cold for once
  • Got ready for school.
  • Freaked out because there was a water purifier on the sink and was scared it would dry out my organs and that's why I drank three whole waterbottles in an hour because I just wasn't quenching my thirst.
  • Ate breakfast, complete with Reese's Puffs
  • Peed
  • Took this picture



  • Peed.


  • Rode my bike to class and got there uber duber early.


  • Peed. 


  • Found my english class. 


  • Freaked out that no one was there. 


  • Finally people showed up. 


  • Barely paid attention in English because I had to pee so bad.


  • When asked to talk about a time I persuaded someone to do something recently, I told the class I persuaded my boyfriend to make me a sandwich because sexism is dead. 


  • Class ended. Peed for a whole minute straight. (I counted.) 


  • Went to religion class.


  • Was unimpressed with the professor who said that the mormons had their own Joseph Smith bible. Didn't even call it the Book of Mormon.


  • Thought to myself that college is going to suck and I should just be a hobo. 


  • Thought about dropping out.


  • Realized that that would be the stupidest thing ever right now. 


  • Finished class. Peed again. Met up with Sammy.


  • Took this picture. Guess what! He even brought me a sandwich. What a sweetheart. 






    • Went to work. 
    • Wanted to quit.
    • Wanted to scream.
    • Messed up a billion times on the cash register.
    • Wanted to cry.
    • Wanted to scream somemore.
    • Got hit on by two guys. One asked me if I wanted his number so we could hang out. Shouldn't he be asking for my number? The other kept saying my name and winked at me while I was ringing his books up. 
    • Somehow got through work.
    • Rode bike back,
    • Scared roommates with my uberly hyper tired self
    • Ate nachos. 
    • Did english homework.
    • Now I'm going to bed and praying I get through tomorrow.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Fake

    I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

    Liebster-ing it up!

    Funny story. A few days ago I was reading all the blogs I follow like I usually do. And of course I read  Jana's  blog and read about how she had won the Liebster award. I had no idea what it was, so I read her post full of fun facts, and for everyone I kept nodding my head going, I DO THAT TOO! Then today I re-read her blog, and realized that she'd nominated me for the Liebster award as well! It was a very exciting moment. Thank you! So I guess this is how it works, I think, I'm new to this whole thing. I totally just stole this off Jana's blog ;) "The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say 'you're doing a great job.' It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it's also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs & get them more readers/ followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated y...

    Getting lost makes me feel ashfishsihfasjshd ngklea sometimes.

    Yesterday was my first shift at my new job at the college bookstore. It went pretty great! I like being a cashier a whole lot more than organizing the same bin of bras the fifth time that hour. Ringing up customers text books made me excited to go get mine and start the learning. I probably won't be feeling that way in a few weeks though haha. I'm nowhere close to getting the hang of the cash register yet, but I know how to answer most questions. (You usually just send them to the book section and make the people over there deal with it.) The only time I was completely confused was when a guy came in and asked me for directions to another city. I didn't know being a gps was expected. Over all a great day. Then today happened. Today I wasn't even officially working, I had a mandatory sexual harassment and work place violence meeting. Woo! Sounds fun huh? I showed up ten minutes early, clocked in, then was told to head to the North Classrooms. I looked around and there ...