Well, I've almost been here a full day. A full day! It doesn't feel real, it just feels like I'm staying in a hotel. It doesn't help that we use hotel keys and it smells like a hotel and it just screams hotel. That's ok though. I now have all my stuff moved in and organized. That's a big deal for me. Incase you were never had the privelege of seeing my old room. My soap is in the shower and my ramen is hidden in the closet. Is it ok to hide your ramen? I love the care package my mom sent me. So I'm sort of hiding it. Oh my goodness. I have the beginnings of a food storage! Yay! Thanks mom!
I feel like I forgot everything at home. And I mean everything. My parents keep texting me and asking me if there's more things I'd like to add to the list of things I forgot. We're on list number two now. Speaking of which. The bestby got up early this morning, went to my house, then got on a bus with a heavy duffel bag, trashcan, and his man purse just to bring me the first round of things I forgot and hang out for a little bit before I had orientation for my honors program. So. Stinking. Sweet. I couldn't thank him enough for doing that, and that duffle bag was heavy! I carried it all the way back to our dorms and man, he's such a good boyfriend!
I feel like I forgot everything at home. And I mean everything. My parents keep texting me and asking me if there's more things I'd like to add to the list of things I forgot. We're on list number two now. Speaking of which. The bestby got up early this morning, went to my house, then got on a bus with a heavy duffel bag, trashcan, and his man purse just to bring me the first round of things I forgot and hang out for a little bit before I had orientation for my honors program. So. Stinking. Sweet. I couldn't thank him enough for doing that, and that duffle bag was heavy! I carried it all the way back to our dorms and man, he's such a good boyfriend!
Reenactment. I couldn't stop laughing, picturing him sitting on the bus with a trashcan in his lap and a duffle bag next to him and his man purse. It's just a backpack but we both call it his murse. Hehe : ) We hung out for a bit, then he walked me to my orientation to make sure I didn't get lost. Such a sweetheart! Sorry. I kinda love him. Like a lot.
On the way down we passed this. Isn't this the coolest rule bpard in the history of rule boards?! It's those signs from the fifth Harry Potter movie! My RA is undesireable # 1. And there's a reminder that Dobby won't clean your room for you.
Orientation was actually fun! Even though we did play ice breaker games. When we were talking about our classes, I got really excited. I'm excited to explore all the opportunities this organization can give me and all the things that I get to learn. For example, my seminar class is going to be about power and politics, and something else with a spin. It sounds interesting! I can't wait to learn!
It's been a pretty good day so far. There's only been one casualty, and that would be my toenail. I ran into a chair and discovered this morning that part was missing. Sad day.
Ouch!! That broken noe nail looks like it hurts!
ReplyDeleteWww.studentswife.com