I literally have twenty books this semester! Perhaps I shall learn other ways to use the word literally in the literal sense of how many literary works I will read.
A girl was walking around campus doing a survey. She wanted to know how long people study every night. To which I replied, "I'm an English major. I don't study."
During the rush at the bookstore, I need this shirt.
A girl was walking around campus doing a survey. She wanted to know how long people study every night. To which I replied, "I'm an English major. I don't study."
During the rush at the bookstore, I need this shirt.
Whenever people complain about how much their textbooks cost, I just shrug and say English major. Yes, I do have twenty books this semester, but they cost less than one physics book.
I read No Fear Shakespeare. And I'm an English major.
We discuss sex in class more than teenage boys. That's not me being funny it's just a fact. Don't ask me what we talked about in class today. Ha!
Prose before hoes my friends, prose before hoes! Unless someone is speaking, then peace ho!


Comments
Post a Comment