Misty passed away last Sunday. She wasn't even two years old. We all loved her so much. When I first met Misty, I was in a depressed funk. Then I met her and her cuteness made me smile and get out of my funk. She was always so funny and loving. Even in her last moments, she loved Sammy more. She'd been sick all day, and then she saw Sammy and got excited again. Their love was so adorable, and I'm so grateful to have a husband who loves dogs so much :) I'll miss Misty so much!
 |
| The Night before our wedding |
Do you know what happened?!? I'm so sorry to hear this, it is heartbreaking!
ReplyDeleteSo sad!!! I'm so sorry!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! I totally feel your pain. My sweet Angel kitty passed away unexpectedly 2 months ago and it's so rough without her.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about the passing of Misty!
ReplyDelete