Shoeless is the way to go. Ok, maybe not in all situations, like at dirty gas stations or in the middle of Wyoming. But whenever I have an opportunity to slip my shoes off, I go for it. It's just so liberating and free. Whenever I take big tests, I make sure to wear shoes that easily slip on and off. For some reason I always do better. I remember the first time I went shoeless while driving. I was running late for who knows what and didn't have time to put my tennis shoes on and untie the laces because I just always kick em off and I know you're not supposed to do that but blah blah blah. I was so late though that I just hopped in the car, and drove shoeless.
It was liberating. I felt so free. So, dangerous. Like I was living on the edge. I know, all I did was drive without shoes. But man.
People think I'm weird when I tell them this. But then I tell them to try it just once. Just once put your barefoot onto that gas pedal. I've converted a few people to shoeless driving.
So try it. I dare you. Go shoeless. But keep a pair of flip flops nearby incase you get pulled over ;)
Comments
Post a Comment