Skip to main content

Workin Guurl/American Ninja Warrior

My last post about work wasn't very, uhmm, positive. Now that I've been there a whole week though, I'm starting to enjoy it a whole lot more. I'm getting into the groove of things. I feel so cool walking around with my beauty belt and radio and having voices talk inside my head constantly. I love the people I work with. They're all very quirky and different. I love how my managers always say thank you for every little thing. It's like, hey you don't have to be thanking me I should be thanking you for the opportunity to work here!

On my days off, I've worn as much color as possible though. Just saying. For example

Bam! White, red, and orange. All in one outfit. 
People are still giving me funny looks when I tell them where I work. And my bank account isn't looking so hot. I put everything away and I'm like I want this and this and this and this, and yeah. It's not good. I'm so grateful to have a job though. :) 

All those new competition shows like wipeout, and uhmm, wipeout? Yeah, I've never really gotten into them. I just don't get what's so entertaining about watching people fall into water. Wahoo. But I came home today and my sibs were watching American Ninja Warrior and the bestby was like you should watch it it's such an awesome show! And I was like ehhhh naaaah.

Yeah, it's two hours later and I'm still watching it. I have a lot of Parkour friends so I feel like I can relate in a very little way. Plus there's so many people from CO on there kicking butt right now. Ahh yeah represent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...