Skip to main content
So many things going through my mind today.

I wish I was out in Utah with my family right now. I miss them a lot and wish that I was able to be there to pay respects to my great grandma. I'm glad that I got to know her, not many people I know get to even meet their great grandparents. It's so weird, I was just talking to her at my uncle's funeral last month and she seemed right as ever. She made me laugh so hard. She was saying how she just doesn't understand the boys with the long hair, or the girls with hair in their eyes.
"I made sure to make sure you didn't have hair in your eyes before I said that." Hahaha, thanks grandma. She was a fiesty lady.

This Frankenstorm is really freaking me out, and I'm nowhere near the east coast. I'm praying for all of you over there. I'm thankful for prophets who know what's coming and say things to get us prepared. Gordon B. Hinkley warning everyone to get out of debt years before the recession? 72 hour kits? And so so much more? I'm thankful for that. The worlds a scary place. At least there's someone out there.

I miss my doggy.

I may or may not have tried to pet a pigeon today. Multiple times. And gotten cursed at for not knowing how to walk. Hey lady, you don't know me! I love animals! And I know how to walk thank you very much.

Dear narrative teacher, I would say what happened in class today, but then everyone would tell me that I should have gone to BYU. Can I just say that I am impressed with you and my fellow students ability to pull reasons that a scene is 'artistic' and 'a very important part of the movie as a whole' out of your butt? I'm an english major and can appreciate a great artistic scene, but I also know what is crap and doesn't need to be there.

Sammy and I went to Noodles and Co. for lunch to celebrate his birthday. Now, macaroni and cheese and I, we have a love affair. If there's mac and cheese, I'm getting it. I got the spaghetti and meatballs. That's saying something about their spaghetti on my standards.

My roommate and I have been blasting music since nine. I sing the songs while she dances to them. We might have to enter America's Got Talent, we make a pretty interesting pair. Man that girl can dance!

I've pretended that it doesn't bother me, but it really does bother me that I make Sammy's family uncomfortable and they don't want to see me. It's not just them, but it's the whole community as well. If I make them uncomfortable then I can't really go to things over in the community because I was always the guest. Every time I see them all posting on facebook and such it makes me a bit sad. I felt like such a part of that whole community and now I'm the outsider and feel forgotten. Might be a little silly but that's how I've been feeling.

I googled hypo allergenic cats today.

I thought I was going to be having a bout of food poisoning since I ate whipped cream that was pink. I'd forgotten that I'd had a piece of my mom's birthday cake in the fridge for a week.

I attempted to make a meeting with my advisor. She's booked until the 12th, which is when I am allowed to register since I'm an honors student. Darn it.

Sammy just told me he wants to watch Twilight with me again. How many girls have guys who will watch their secret favorite series ever with them, even though they will be judged and made fun of for it? Yeah, not many. He also always notifies me whenever a new clip from the movie is released. Score!

If I don't take a nap, I get really bad headaches. So I had to take a nap today at 6:00 since I'd tried fighting it all day.

It's been seven hours since I last slept. Time to hit the sack. Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...