I asked Sammy for his version of what happened two years ago, and this is what he said. He makes me laugh. :)
So, two years ago on a regular day my junior year of high school, I was kidnapped. Yes, kidnapped. I remember everything very vividly. The night before October 22, 2010 Kylee Wiechman and I were texting each other. She was asking me a series of random questions. What would I do if someone legitly kidnapped me, whether I like ice cream or not, and other questions. And of course being the guy I was, I did not think much of it. I thought she was just asking me silly questions for the heck of it or to get to know be better.
The next day, I got out of I think it was physics, and not expecting anything I just walked my way towards the lunchroom. But, in the middle of the hallway as I was walking I suddenly couldn’t see anything. My sight was blacked out by someone pulling a blindfold over my eyes. I still have that same blindfold today. I was startled and was like oh this has to be a girl. Yes! Hahaha! Being freaked for a sec my natural instinct was to book it and run! But then I was like ehhh I’ll just go with this. Being dragged out of the school blindfolded I figured out who was doing this. Kylee and her crazy friends! I was then taken out to Kelsey’s car and Kylee duck tapped my hands together and she was in the back making sure I didn’t take off my blindfold. This was hilarious I thought. And kind of fun. I would flirt a bit with Kylee in the back and try to attract other drivers’ attention. During the drive I would try to take a peek as to where they were taking me. And then the car stopped. Kylee grabbed my arm, and directed me to the place they were taking me. Cold Stone Ice Cream. That was the moment I was like ahhhh ok now I understand that conversation we had last night. Well played Kylee, very well played. I told her to buy me a smoothie since she took me to an ice cream shop. Ice creams gross. Frozen yogurt, now that’s where it’s at.
That day was a great day. I was kidnapped by a girl who really liked me for me. What other guy can say that? Only a few months later in January, I knew I wanted Kylee to be mine. So, I got her. But not going to lie, she made the early moves on me first. I will always remember the day when the love of my life kidnapped me.
Highly energetic post, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be
ReplyDeletea part 2?
Feel free to visit my web site :: vps hosting
I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of house
ReplyDelete. Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site.
Studying this info So i am glad to express that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most definitely will make sure to don?t fail to remember this web site and give it a glance regularly.
My page : insurance policy
Excellent weblog here! Additionally your web site a lot
ReplyDeleteup very fast! What web host are you using?
Can I get your affiliate link for your host? I want my website loaded up as fast as yours
lol
Feel free to visit my web page :: www.sme-community.com