Happy Halloween! Last year on Halloween I had a cold. This year I woke up incredibly dizzy. But it was still a good day. Since I was so dizzy there was no way I was going to be able to go to work and look up down up down up down because every time I move my head the world goes wooooo! Not fun. So I called in sick and tried to sleep it off. That helped a little bit. Sweet Sammy spent part of the afternoon with me since I wasn't feeling good. He did the same thing last Halloween when I was sick. He's good to me.
I got a whole lot done on my novel, and I found out for my final in narrative I need to write a short story and then analyze it. Short stories aren't really my thing but I have a whole lot of ideas for this one and I'm excited. I have my rough draft almost finished! Hopefully things don't go down hill towards the end.
For dinner we decided to get dressed up in our Halloween costumes. I didn't feel like buying a costume, so I was going to be a cat. But then I never got around to getting cat ears. So I was just going to not dress up. But then, I looked in the closet and then whabam! I could dress as Elle from Legally Blonde. It's now my new favorite Halloween costume. I had everything down to the scented stationary!
I got a whole lot done on my novel, and I found out for my final in narrative I need to write a short story and then analyze it. Short stories aren't really my thing but I have a whole lot of ideas for this one and I'm excited. I have my rough draft almost finished! Hopefully things don't go down hill towards the end.
For dinner we decided to get dressed up in our Halloween costumes. I didn't feel like buying a costume, so I was going to be a cat. But then I never got around to getting cat ears. So I was just going to not dress up. But then, I looked in the closet and then whabam! I could dress as Elle from Legally Blonde. It's now my new favorite Halloween costume. I had everything down to the scented stationary!
Please notice my puppy Fruitcake in the purse
Roommates!
These are my monk friends
If you don't get it, you can pretend he's a leprechaun.
Ok, the next picture needs some explaining. So our guy friends have a roommate that they rarely ever see and who is into the, bathe only when absolutely necessary motto. We don't see him very much. Well we went to get the boys for dinner and this is what we see. Alex helping his roommate shave his head. It was very random.
Hippie monk
Happy Halloween, from our dorm to yours!
Comments
Post a Comment