Skip to main content

Some more engagement pictures

We took some more photos with Sammy's neighbor/pretty much aunt Miss Olga a few weeks ago. I absolutely loved, loved, loved the pictures my mom took back in October, but, with my big hair cut I look very different than I do in those pictures and wanted some updated ones to put on invitations. We also changed the date a few times so the shots with the date in them were no longer relevant. Here's a few of my favorite shots from that day. It was incredibly windy, cold, and the sun was going down, but we still got some good pictures!

I wore my great grandma's necklace for the pictures, although you can barely see it. She and my great grandpa were married over seventy years so I felt like it was good luck : )






There's something in this picture that's not in the others. She photoshopped Sammy's eyebrows! He was not happy about this! We couldn't come up with any idea why she would do such a thing, Sammy's eyebrows are perfect just the way they are thank you very much! Hahaha!

*Reenactment*

Now here are my other favorites- The silly pictures a.k.a bloopers


I felt the need to shed a few pounds after seeing the look on his face hahaha!

I think a poky thing poked his bum! My poor Sammy! 

There's nothing wrong with a man checking out his butt


Now all I have to do is pick one of these for the invitations. :) 

Comments

  1. They all look great! I love the blooper photos, those are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your engagement photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fake

I feel like a lot of times when going through blogger, I'm always pushing the boundaries a bit. A lot of blogs seem to always be happy and awesome and they just won this free product from someone and it's great! And then, I'm over here in my little corner of the blogosphere wondering, hey, should I actually write about this? Is this something that you just pretend like it never happens? Am I the only one this happens to? My favorite moments are when I find someone cutting down those walls and sharing what life is actually like. That they have zits. That they don't have the perfect relationship and baby. That they've struggled with mental health. That they're secretly gross like me. (I took a quiz on buzz feed about how secretly gross are you, and I got pretty gross. In the guise of not being fake, I am sharing this fact with you all!) When I find those blog posts, I instantly feel a connection with that person and will automatically follow them on their life j...

Say Yes?

Well. Today I went dress shopping. And it was a really fun experience! I went a few weeks ago, and that wasn't as fun. I almost fainted because everything was so tight! And I looked like a little girl playing dress up. This time though, I felt sophisticated, it was a much better experience, and I may have found THE dress. I know it's one of these ones, but at the store I thought I was going to get one dress. But as I got home and looked through the pictures again, I think another one will work better and is really THE one. I'm going to sit on it though.  I thought it'd be fun to put the pictures up here and let you all see! Tell me which dress is your favorite! If there's two pictures together, it's the front and back.  How was dress shopping for you?  I like the lace and buttons on this dress     Love the top and flowyness of this dress. Really love the neck, top, and ruching on this dress. Not sure about the train though. This...

Book of Mormon Musical?

Well, it's here in Denver. Kind of hard not to notice it with all the signs. The Book of Mormon Musical. I have very mixed feeling about this. I know that in the grand scheme of the universe, this musical shouldn't bother me so much. But it really, really does. The Book of Mormon is something very near and dear to my heart. And I know that people make fun of the LDS church on an hourly basis. I've heard all the jokes. Not a big deal. Plus, I'm blonde. I can take a joke. But this musical really disturbs me. I listened to the songs when they were released, thinking oh, I'm gonna be one of those cool people who fights for this play. But then I really started listening to the words. And they bothered me. A lot. Saying that missionaries who are out in the field make up things on the spot, like having sex with frogs will get rid of aids, it bugged me. I don't even want to talk about some of the other songs. I heard them and felt, just not right. I was comforted by t...